Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO

    Intense sh!t going on right now...

    Mark Martin to stay another year..

    http://www.thatsracin.com/mld/thatsracin/12133476.htm

    Mikey to leave DEI !!! And go to penske (He Hopes)

    http://www.thatsracin.com/mld/thatsracin/12141791.htm

    that's what you get Jr... HAHAHAH

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO

    What is this NASCAR you speak of?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO

    DEI made a huge mistake by not getting Waltrip signed.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO

    DEI is doing the right thing. They was going to get rid of last year before the pit crew swap. He is to inconsistint, granted he did have few moments with DEI. I think DEI needs awhole make over from top to bottom.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO

    It was Waltrip's choice, not DEI's. DEI is losing a great driver. And Dale Jr is losing a great teammate.

    And Jr isn't inconsistant? If not for Dale Jr and Jeff Green, Waltrip would be in the top 10 in points now.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO

    I didn't say Jr was inconsistant. I was refering to Waltrip. Jeff Green isn't on the DEI team. You must have got him confused with Jeff Burton.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO

    Wouldnt hurt my feelings if Nascar was no more! Its all crao to me now and I wont watch it. I miss the old days.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO

    I'm a huge Kevin Harvick fan and have followed nascar since the mid to late 70's and here's my take on Mikey: He wasn't a good driver before he came to DEI but Dale Sr... had a knack to notice talent therefore he signed Mikey to a contract because he believed in him and it started to show the moment he got behind the wheel... Mikey is a good driver and will do ok if he can find a good ride after he leaves DEI but if he cannot find a good ride then I forsee him never winning again.

    As far as his choice for leaving I don't think it was a good choice on his behalf...The big question is will Tony Eury Jr and Sr stay with DEI or move on to another team? IMO losing these two guys would be a bigger lose than Mikey.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO

    I'm sad that Mikey is leaving.
    But I know some of my friends who like NASCAR are wondering if Jr. will also leave DEI in a few years...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member littlecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2004
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO

    I'm a Dale Jr fan but he has had some problems this year. I like Michael also but maybe this change will give him more opportunity in the long run. I hate to see him go though. I think Dale Jr should leave DEI in the future and see what other aspects there could be waiting for him. Anyway I wish Michael the best.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •